We remain commited to the original vision and goals of the Trust established over the past 20 years.
• Provide excellent early years education in the community, close to where the children live;
• Have small class sizes where children can enjoy high levels of individual attention and child-centred teaching is a reality;
• Create a secure and enjoyable transition from nursery to infant school;
• Develop and conduct a flexible curriculum which meets core needs and takes full advantage of the position of the school and the surrounding countryside;
• Provide and outstanding transition to the next stage of education;
• Encourage high levels of parental involvement in school activities.